Friday, November 14, 2008

Viva Las Vegas!































In September I shot a wedding in sin city at the Palms Hotel. Katy and Ken rented out two super-posh suites for the ceremony and reception. And whether guests were playing pool in the G-Suite or dancing the night away across the hall in the Pink Suite (along side two gorgeous Go-Go Dancers), it was a great wedding bash!

I had such a blast with this couple and their friends and family just made it all the better. Its always so fun shooting people so in love.... and so ready to have fun. From pole dancing, go-go dancers, blow up dolls and a tower of sparkly sugar coated cup cakes... this wedding had it all.

Of course, there were some pics that screamed "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" which I won't share, but there were tons more of people just having the night of their lives. I'm so stoked I was there to capture it all. I've got to admit it was hard not to just drop the camera and start dancing when the song "Gold Digger" started blasting. Its the sacrafice you make as a photographer.

-Catherine

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that a stripper pole in the shower? That's just awesome lol

Deanna & Catherine said...

It is indeed a stripper pole. Nothing says "I do", like a stripper pole.