Tuesday, April 7, 2009

E X T R A ! E X T R A !

It's been a good month here at Four Eyes! A photo I took durung the 2009 Amgen Tour of California bike race was published in two, count 'em, TWO , magazines this month! Yay!
Anyhoo... here's a copy of the image as it appeared in the May 2009 Issue of Road Magazine along with a caption I wrote about how I got the shot. In the April 09 isssue of San Francisco Magazine it ran as a full two-page spread.
(Is it lame to high-five yourself if nobody else is around?)
I didn't shoot the cover... I just wanted to show the issue in which the image appears.
Just in case ya can't tell... that's Lance Armstrong there in the yellow/black helmet to the right.
Gotta go pat myself on the back for a while!
-Catherine

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Major congratulations again! I just can't over how good that shot turned out.