Friday, May 14, 2010

Four Eyes are Better than One



One of the most interesting things about shooting as a team is the anticipation of seeing one another's work after a session. Deanna and I have different styles so when we work together, its like having the same movie shot by two directors at the same time. Same cast, same set, but a totally different take on the subject. Or, in musical terms, we're the "ebony and ivory" of photographic teams.

We usually review all the images together after a session and curse one another for getting the "best" shot of the day. (I'm SO jealous of the shot of the windowsill... it makes me SICK). I think seeing each other's work pushes both of us to be better photographers because we can take more risks. I'm so lucky to be 50% of Four Eyes...

..working in perfect har-mo-ny.

-Catherine
_________

what she said!
-d

1 comment:

Gulzar said...

loved it! Thanks for sharing.