Thursday, October 22, 2009

Zach + Jude 10.17.09

After three days of pouring rain, we were so happy to see Jude and Zach's blue-sky wedding day!

From the I-phone video processional to the synchronized secret handshake, their ceremony was so much fun.... but also super touching too. Between the poems read by old friends, the traditional breaking of the glass and the thoughtful words of support to their friends who don't have all the rights that they enjoy... I found myself welling up with tears more than once... which, as it turns out makes it hard to take photos.

We've got hundreds of images to go through, but here are just a few from the day. MANY more to follow.

Cheers!

Catherine & Deanna


2 comments:

Aneeter said...

See, now EVERYONE wants cool shoes for their big day. I am a trendsetter!!

Bekah said...

BRILLIANT pictures! I love the one of the bride with the flowers. SO pretty. ;)

Bekah